Error message

Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 579 of /home/countrys/public_html/includes/menu.inc).

Cheggers helps Miller Homes open doors in Leicestershire this September

Miller Homes is promising to open doors for househunters looking to move this September, with TV legend Keith Chegwin on hand to hand-deliver a cash prize of £2,500 to one lucky visitor to one of its developments.

Anybody visiting one of Miller Homes developments nationwide, including Augustus Park in Enderby, Lakeside Country Park in Hamilton and Stretton Glen, Miller Homes’ latest Leicestershire development in the picturesque village of Great Glen, will be in with a chance of walking away with a cash prize. With eight £250 prizes available right across the UK, visitors to the Miller Homes Facebook page will also have the opportunity to enter at www.facebook.com/millerhomesltd

Cheggers helps Miller Homes open doors in Leicestershire
Everyone who claims a £250 prize will be entered into a competition which will run on Facebook to win the top prize of £2,500; hand delivered by none other than Cheggers, fondly known for his doorstep appearances on hit breakfast show, The Big Breakfast.

Sue Warwick, National Sales and Marketing Director of Miller Homes said: “Our latest national campaign is all about opening doors for our customers. We believe that moving house needn’t be a mere pipedream and have a team of experts on hand to offer guidance to househunters and make that dream move achievable.

“We’re hoping to make September a month to remember and have a number of cash prizes on offer as well as a main prize of £2,500 for one lucky visitor to our developments or Facebook page. We like to have a bit of fun with our campaigns and thought who better to deliver our main cash prize than Cheggers himself?

“Over the coming weeks, our wide range of purchase incentives will be creating opportunities for buyers looking to move nationwide. We pride ourselves on being able to help the househunters of today no matter what challenges they may face, and our purchase incentives play a vital part in making that dream home a reality.”

A wide range of incentives are on offer at Augustus Park, Lakeside Country Park and Stretton Glen to help as many buyers onto or up the property ladder as possible during the campaign period.

Miller Homes is encouraging customers to take advantage of a core range of incentives put in place to get people moving, including MiWay at Augustus Park, HomeBuy Direct at Lakeside Country Park and FirstBuy at Stretton Glen.

MiWay is Miller Homes’ very own equity loan scheme. It allows new buyers to purchase 100 per cent of their home whilst only needing to find finance for 80 per cent of the purchase price. Eligible purchasers who take advantage of MiWay receive a loan from Miller Homes for up to 20 per cent of the purchase price.

HomeBuy Direct is a Government initiative designed to help first-time buyers, renters and those living at home to move into affordable home ownership. Buyers are offered an equity loan of up to 30 per cent of the purchase price, co-funded by Government and Miller Homes, with households earning £60,000 or less, who cannot afford to buy a suitable property on the open market, eligible for the scheme.

FirstBuy is a scheme designed to help first time buyers into affordable home ownership. Those qualifying will be able to purchase 100 per cent of selected Miller properties by paying up to 80 per cent of the value now, with both Miller Homes and the Government equally funding the remaining 20 per cent in the form of an equity loan.

For further information on Miller Homes’ developments nationwide as well as its range of purchase incentives, visit www.millerhomes.co.uk.

Categories: