Win £600 of clothes from Georgede, the French Couture house
Georgedé, in association with Countryside La Vie, is offering one lucky reader the chance to win £600 of exquisite clothing from its Summer 2012 collection. The range, designed and produced at Georgedé's Paris based headquarters, combines all the elegance you expect from a leading French fashion house; great design, uncompromising attention to detail and a perfect fit.
Only one entry per person is permitted, this competition is only available to residents living in the UK. The closing date for this competition is September 21st (Full Terms and Conditions are listed at the bottom of this page)
Included in the prize will be this lovely knitted jersey dress, shown in the picture, worth £180, plus a further £420 worth of outfits of your choice from Georgedé's Summer 2012 collection. All ranges come in sizes 12 to 26.
To see the full range just log onto www.Georgede.com
To enter the competition answer the following question:
In which European city is Georgedé based?
Make sure you fill out the form at the bottom of this page with your Full name, home address, email address, & telephone number along with the correct answer.
Closing Date for Entries September 21st 2012
There is No cash alternative - All Georgedé styles subject to availability.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK, (under 18's should ask parents for permission).
2. Only one entry per person. If you submit more than one entry only the first entry will be counted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by the published closing date.
5. The winner will be notified by email and their name and the name of the county where they live may be published. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition. whereupon the winner shall have 14 days to redeem their prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the announced winner, within the allotted time the prize will then be given to the runner up.
6. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. The winners name will be published in the next issue. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner, should you be drawn as a winner of the prize.
8. The closing date for this competition is September 21st, 2012 at 11:59PM Good luck!