Win £600 of clothes from Georgedé, the French Couture house
Georgedé, in association with Countryside La Vie, is offering one lucky reader the chance to win £600 worth of outfits from its Winter 2013 collection.
The range, designed and produced at Georgedé’s Paris based headquarters, combines all the elegance you expect from a leading French fashion house; great design, uncompromising attention to detail and a perfect fit.
Always flatteringly cut and using only the finest fabrics each season’s range always incorporates the brand’s eponymous patterns and prints, reflective of both current trends and the designer’s belief of what looks good.
Georgedé has recently been introduced to the UK and has already established a strong foot hold amongst clientele seeking understated elegance at a realistic and affordable price.
Georgedé’s Winter 2013 range includes blouses, skirts & pants, dresses and twin sets. All ranges come in sizes 12 to 26.
To see the full range just log onto
To enter the competition answer the following question:
In which European country is Georgedé based?
Make sure you fill out the form at the bottom of this page with your Full name, home address, email address, & telephone number along with the correct answer.
Closing Date for Entries March 18th 2013
There is No cash alternative - All Georgedé styles subject to availability.
For details of further competitions, follow us on Facebook or Google plus.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK, (under 18's should ask parents for permission).
2. Only one entry per person. If you submit more than one entry only the first entry will be counted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by the published closing date.
5. The winner will be notified by email and their name and the name of the county where they live may be published. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition. whereupon the winner shall have 14 days to redeem their prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the announced winner, within the allotted time the prize will then be given to the runner up.
6. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. The winners name will be published in the next issue. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner, should you be drawn as a winner of the prize.
8. The closing date for this competition is 18th March, 2013 at 11:59PM Good luck!